Płatny staż dla osób ze znajomością języka angielskiego i niemieckiego
Internship in Swiss HR Recruitment Coordination Team with German
Are you interested to start a career in Human Resources? People skills and customer satisfaction are no foreign words? We are looking for someone like you that can:
- coordinate the recruitment processes from beginning to end by setting up interviews and initiating onboardings
- partner with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
- help our internal Partners to make the right long term decisions
- keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system
You will be working in the Swiss HR Recruitment Coordination Team based in Krakow (Czerwone Maki Street) and Wroclaw offices. We support and coordinate all Switzerland based recruiting processes. We guarantee our Candidates, Recruiters and Hiring Managers a smooth recruiting experience.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- a student status or university degree
- proficiency in English, written and spoken
- very good German
- good MS Office skills
- an eye for detail
- eager to work in a professional Human Resources Environment
- truly service oriented
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers