UBS is looking for:Junior E-Communication Monitoring Associate with Italian
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– act as a support in queries related to compliance and operational risk control subjects across all Business Divisions, helping them in managing risk,
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to risks,
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively,
– deliver risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile,
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risks.
You’ll be working in the Electronic Communication Monitoring team in Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park). We form part of the UK Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls team within C&ORC. Our primary role is responsibility for the monitoring of electronic communications on a cross divisional basis to ensure compliance with the following key compliance risks: Suitability, Market Conduct, Cross Border and Conflicts of Interest. The objective of our monitoring is to confirm there has been no abuse of sensitive UBS information or UBS's clients; that internal policies are complied with and to help safeguard UBS's reputation against legal and regulatory risks.
- University degree
- knowledge of risk management, risk control, audit or compliance will be an asset
- an understanding of the regulatory environment and expectations
- strong analytical skills
- analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions
- result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
- organized and with ability to prioritise tasks
- fluent in English and Italian; knowledge of other languages (French, Spanish, Russian, German) would be beneficial.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.