Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku Wygląd
Stary 12-26-2011, 13:09
KarolinaS KarolinaS jest offline
Starszy Kumotr

Domyślnie

“Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It's you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever.”
― Susanna Kaysen, Girl, Interrupted
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 12-26-2011, 13:48
aganema aganema jest offline
Kumotr

Domyślnie

"Starkly in an instant she saw herself as she really was-alone in a wood standing among blue shadows with no sounds and the air a sort of black ice. She had no coat. All the people she’d known had forgotten her. Her mother, biting off thread between her teeth, couldn’t hear her, and her father with his eyes turned sorrowfully inward did not see her. They never had. Those she loved did not need her. Lila and Carl danced together in a bubble. Ralph Eastman picked lint from his sleeve. Buddy tucked in his shirttails, jumped in a truck and drove away. Fiona Speed showed the back of her hat, heading downtown in a cab. They all had more important concerns, they were all in their own lives, and there was no room for her. At night their doors were shut and through lit windows she could see them consulting one another, checking the baby, looking after business, licking envelopes, turning back the bedcover, shutting off the light switch, while she was left stranded out in the chill night in the true human state, lost, in the dark, alone. ”
"Evening" by Susan Minot
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 12-26-2011, 15:57
nika_0 nika_0 jest offline
Podszyszkownik

Domyślnie

Niestety nie wiem czyje to słowa, ale bardzo lubię stwierdzenie: A house doesn't make a home. So true...
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 12-26-2011, 22:18
strzeminska_ka strzeminska_ka jest offline
Podszyszkownik

Domyślnie

Mój ulubiony cytat to.. cytat z friendsów :P

"Everyone I know is either getting married or getting pregnant or getting promoted, and I'm getting coffee!"
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 12-26-2011, 22:25
Bachna Bachna jest offline
Starszy Kumotr

Domyślnie

"We can spend our lives letting the world tell us who we are. Sane or insane. Saints or sex addicts. Heroes or victims. Letting history tell us how good or bad we are.
Letting our past decide our future.
Or we can decide for ourselves.
And maybe it's our job to invent something better.
[...]
It's creepy, but here we are, the Pilgrims, the crackpots of our time, trying to establish our own alternative reality. To build a world out of rocks and chaos.
What it's going to be, I don't know.
Even after all that rushing around, where we've ended up is the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night.
And maybe knowing isn't the point.
Where we're standing right now, in the ruins in the dark, what we build could be anything."
~ Chuck Palahniuk - "Choke" ~
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 12-27-2011, 01:12
Ally Ally jest offline
Kumotr

Domyślnie

Z Forresta ;p: Stupid is, stupid does
Z filmu "Playing by heart" Talking about love is like dancing about architecture
Z Przyjaciół Oh, I'm sorry, did my back hurt your knife?
i z Chirurgów Seriously? i Somewhere there is a land called Passiva Agressiva and you are their queen.
W ogóle to te dwa seriale obfitują w świetne teksty, komentarze, odzywki i cięte riposty ;P
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 12-27-2011, 01:37
Feniks Feniks jest offline
Podszyszkownik

Domyślnie

I can talk about humility, but I'm not humble. I mean, if you say, 'I'm humble,' you've just contradicted yourself. But I'm trying to be, man, I'm trying so hard. Mike Tyson

Osoba co najmniej kontrowersyjna, ale ten cytat jest niesłychanie trafny, trudno zaprzeczyć.
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 12-27-2011, 10:45
astral astral jest offline
Starszy Kumotr

Domyślnie

"One can survive everything nowadays except death." Oscar Wilde
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 12-27-2011, 11:55
Gati Gati jest offline
Starszy Kumotr

Domyślnie

Z filmu "Ali":
You my enemy, not no Chinese, no Vietcong, no Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. Want me to go somewhere and fight for you? You won't even stand up for me right here in America, for my rights and my religious beliefs. You won't even stand up for my right here at home.

Wersja wideo tutaj: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ZMnQXYgKA[/url]

I jeszcze jedno, przepraszam, ale muszę - cytat z najlepszego odcinka How I Met Your Mother ever - "Slap Bet":
[Barney gets slapped]
- Dude, your hand is monstrous!
- What did you expect? You've seen my penis.
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 12-27-2011, 12:10
Lottie Lottie jest offline
Starszy Kumotr

Domyślnie

"I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." -W. B. Yeats (pojawia się też w filmie Equilibrium)

ale też:
"Mount Everest, you beat me the first time, but I'll beat you the next time because you've grown all you are going to grow...but I'm still growing!" - Sir Edmund Hillary
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku
Wygląd

Zasady pisania postów
Możesz wysyłać nowe wątki
Możesz wysyłać odpowiedzi
Możesz wysyłać załączniki
Możesz edytować swoje posty

vB code jest Wł.
EmotikonyWł.
kod [IMG] jest Wł.