Praca: Financial Accountant with Italian
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for processing operational finance?
We’re looking for someone to join our team who can:
– Review and accurately process all Accounts Payable invoices for the Italian entity, ensuring appropriate approvals, coding, booking, VAT and withholding tax treatment.
– Handle payments in an organized and timely manner and perform reconciliations.
– Book and maintain Fixed Assets (acquisition, disposal, depreciation and amortization).
– Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
– Create and update the Vendor Master data records.
– Manage Travel & Expenses booking, reimbursement and reconciliation.
– Perform Cost accruals and prepaid calculations with related bookings.
– Assist in streamlining the accounts payable process.
– Assist the department in achieving its strategic goals, including back-up for others in the team and audit support as necessary.
– Produce and maintain standard operating procedures.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region by providing accurate and reconciled financial information. Our key objective is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across all our Locations which includes monthly reporting package, payroll, account receivable, etc.
– university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– 2-3 years of experience in financial operations or accounting
– very good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
– a strong attention to detail
– fluent in written and spoken English and Italian (Spanish would be additional asset)
– proficient in MS Excel (you’re comfortable with pivot tables and formulas)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.