Praca: Specialist in HR Delivery Team with Spanish
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for details? Do you enjoin taking part in HR projects? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' queries quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding throughout the workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit management
– make sure that our employees and Line Managers receive quick and effective solutions
– prepare payroll files
– be a part of a project team focusing on a model alignment
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– assist employees on how to self-complete tasks wherever possible
– stay in line with our internal rules.
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery team in Krakow. We're a team of 10 HR specialists and we make sure our employees and line managers are happy with our service by solving problems for them via phone and through our ticketing system. We are working closely with the Local HR team in Spain supporting all the HR related queries. Apart from Spanish speaking countries we also support Italy, France and Monaco.
– an HR and payroll experience
– a working fluency in Spanish and English (Italian language knowledge would be an asset)
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– project experience would be an asset
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for details
– able to stay on track in a fast-changing envoirement
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– interested in the project work.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.