Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku Wygląd
Stary 09-23-2020, 00:22
klika klika jest offline
Kumotr

Domyślnie fex.plus free email

About every second inhabitant of the planet has an email address: at least, this is what Google experts thought. If you haven't managed to get one yet, you can fix this shortcoming and create an email right now to get new opportunities to work with sites and various services on the Internet.
Email — e-mail) is a common name for services that allow you to send, receive, and sort emails. Just like regular mail, only in your computer or phone. In addition to text, emails can also contain attachments: documents, images, audio, video, and archives.
To send an email to someone, you need to have your own mailbox and know the recipient's email address. An email address consists of two parts: the user's username, which they come up with themselves, and the name of the mail service — for example, gmail.com. The @sign must be placed between the user name and the service name.
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 09-24-2020, 13:38
Zakir1 Zakir1 jest offline
Kumotr

Domyślnie

Today, e-mail is as important a communication tool as a phone number. E-mail is used to communicate at work for registration in social networks and instant messengers for official inquiries to government agencies.
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 09-24-2020, 14:01
Zera Zera jest offline
Kumotr

Domyślnie

Making a temporary mail service truly comfortable for yourself is not an easy task. It would seem that it is difficult: I googled the request “temporary mail” and got a bunch of sites in the SERP, chose a mailbox and went on to the Internet about my business. But when there is a need to use temporary mail more than once a year, it is better to choose such a site more carefully.
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 09-24-2020, 14:17
lika lika jest offline
Kumotr

Domyślnie

cases when temporary mail can be useful

Spam protection. This mailbox fex.plus free email [url]https://fex.plus/[/url] is best used for registering on any unreliable site — for example, give it to the WiFi network provider at the airport (not very relevant in quarantine, of course, but sooner or later such a life hack will definitely be useful to someone) or to any potential spammer and pre-sales fan.
Getting access to a free course or program. I tried using temporary mail to extend access to the trial versions of IQBuzz and PressIndex, and when I finally decided on one of them (it was IQBuzz, who cares), I registered the only software I needed to my main mail. In General, since then I have been testing everything on temporary mail.
To check development and e-mail marketing. You often need to check the quality of the functionality or the display of the developed email — and temporary mail helps you save time and quickly sort out possible problems yourself.
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 09-24-2020, 15:26
Zera Zera jest offline
Kumotr

Domyślnie

Ogólnie rzecz biorąc, każda witryna poczty tymczasowej zapewnia wygodną usługę, w której nie musisz tracić czasu na rejestrację i wypełnić kilka pól swoimi danymi. Po prostu wszedłem na stronę, utworzyłem adres i wpisałem go na żądanej stronie, aby rozpocząć korespondencję. Aby wyłączyć taką pocztę wystarczy zamknąć zakładkę w przeglądarce lub odczekać 10 minut.
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 09-24-2020, 17:19
Zakir1 Zakir1 jest offline
Kumotr

Domyślnie

Temporary mail is a service that provides the user with a mailbox address on his site for a certain period of time Usually it burns out by itself after a few minutes But looking ahead I will say that sites have already appeared on which it is stored for several days
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku
Wygląd

Zasady pisania postów
Możesz wysyłać nowe wątki
Możesz wysyłać odpowiedzi
Możesz wysyłać załączniki
Możesz edytować swoje posty

vB code jest Wł.
EmotikonyWł.
kod [IMG] jest Wł.